…a growing series of Sound Journeys where the listener is transported to different locations: the sea, woods, mountains…
The sound can be listened to on its own or experienced alongside a Touch Tour: while someone listens to a track, another acting as a ‘guide’ offers them a series of objects to touch and smell, provoking a more stimulating and meditative experience – and a fun, creative exercise for the guide! Please visit A Trip to the Sea and A Trip through the Woods to listen to a Sound Journey and download our Flickbook Guide to treat someone to a Touch Tour.
Who will enjoy this?
- People who are feeling a bit stressed
- People who like to visit the countryside but find themselves housebound
- Young children aged 7-12 who like interactive experiences
- People with learning difficulties who enjoy playing with objects
- People experiencing dementia who may find that experience stimulates memory
Please Note: In light of Covid-19, it is only appropriate to guide someone through a Touch Tour who is in your household or close social bubble or is someone you care for, who you can interact with and touch safely and within government guidelines.